Followers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Declaration...

TODAY IS FRIDAY!!!!Yea...Yea...I believe when comes to Friday, everyone will turn into full moon faces. Just can't wait until 6 o'clock ha!!!...We do have our own reason why we love Friday just more than the others. As a Muslim, we put our full respects for Friday. "Penghulu segala hari" that what we used to call although we do believe other days also have its own blessing. Greatest Allah SWT will not create something without a reason.

Me??!!!I have my own reason...Friday is my 'dating' day. Ehem..ehem...(pls dun jump to any numerous conclusion)...I have date appointment with my "Buah Hati"....(oh please again!!!dun be so judgemental)...I will spend my half day in office and by the time, no excuses....babai Office!!!see u on Monday... ;) Am I a bad worker???!!!Just dun bother what people says although the answer is YES...

So, from today onwards I would like to announce and declare that Friday is my dating day with HIM, my Buah Hati..... Who is he????Our baby in d House....hehehe...See!!! I asked all of you not guessing too much rite??!!!


He is my lovely and the only nephew at this moment and for that reason, he is gaining a fully attention from all of us in the house. Everybody, please give a big hand to my Buah Hati: KAMAL AMIRUL AL-FARYSH, a son to my brother, Kamal Amirul Mukminin (which I will addressed him as "Macho Man" from here onwards) and my sister in law, Siti Fareha (which I will addressed her as "Siti Cuty" from here onwards)

Why I choose Friday and not on other days...because, from Monday till Thursday of course I will busy with my own thingy rite. Although I meet him everyday but I need a day with him. Coz, I also need an attention from him....ha..ha..ha..Due to the Macho Man MOU with Siti Cuty, weekend is 'Ampang Day'...Buah Hati need to know that somebody else also miss him in Ampang.

As a payback for not being with me for 2 days, so I spend my half day on Friday with him...
And as usual, today I spent time with Buah Hati and Lovely Mama. We have a great time due to his brightness. Buah Hati is getting bigger.. :) Unfortunately, none picture has been taken ..Next time yeah!! Alhamdulillah and in two weeks time he will celebrate his 2nd birthday.

Should thank to Macho Man & Siti Cuty for giving use Buah Hati to shared among each other. When willl Buah Hati will get new team mate???At least Beauty Farysha...he..he..he...Or should we ask......hmm.......

No comments :

Post a Comment