Followers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Help Me...

Asking for a favour or who ever can help me..Please let me noe if anybody can do recovery data from "kaput" external hard disc.

Last 3 month accidently my external hard disc fell down and as we noe, external hard disc weeknessess...dont ever falls it.  Once I saw it on the floor I noe already I will loose it 4eva.  The only thing that I wanna do is to get back all the data has been saved in it.  Basically, nothing important inside the external hard disc but I did saved all my pictures inside of it.  I love all my pictures.  Since ever digital camera become a trend, all my picture was saved.  Please!!!Please!!!Please!!!!Who ever can help me please let me noe...I'm begging...

I did asked a few places but cost 2 recovery the data killing my neck.  There is one place would like to charge me RM1200.  When I asked the guy opinion, he said that is market price.  2nd person that I asked, he said almost RM700.  So expansive ma!!!!I dont mind if the charges around RM200++.  I dun have any contact person in this line thats why I seek for some one 2 help me.  The data that I need 4 recovery only 2 gb.  I dont bother if the hard disc cannot repair but I need the data!!!!

HELP ME IF ANY!!!!Or I'm gonna lost all my precious memorable moment...hwa..!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment