Followers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Simply Write about it....

2010 just around the corner.  "Bye bye 2009"!!!  We gonna say it in less than two weeks.  What have we done?? Any resolution has not accomplish??  I flip through my photo album in Facebook.  Just cant believed that 2009 will come to the end.  No turning point rite but we still have a chance for changes indeed.  Those days, entering new year was a moment when we draw our new resolutions but I have stopped to do so for the last few years.  The only thing that I always do is pray and put a hope everything goes well through out the year.


Should I recap 2009 journey?? Will think about it but not today coz it will take me more than an hours if I do so.  I don't intend to make my readers vomit while reading my entries.  Enough on Malacca series which I have no idea when will come to the end.  If I let myself to share in her, might as well compile it in novels series..ha..ha..ha..Is it possible for me to be an author??  The answer is NO!!!! I am not talented on it...hmm..maybe I note down in point form go accordingly from month to month.  Think about it later......




This year no year end holiday for me since I am busy with my Uni tasks.  Heay, its my final year also!!!hmmm...think of to pursue my Master after this but still too early to make a decision.  Maybe I can put it as one of my resolution.  Stop thinking of 2010 la dear!!! Yea, I shouldn't excited on 2010 since there's few days balance in 2009 and  I can make use of it.  Will try to capture memorable moment as closing part but wait!!!!In a month my value will be 30k....aiyakkkk!!!!!Am I old enough???So from now until 31st December 2009 I will not think bout new year (can I??? since my friend call me a critical thinkers, don't think so..) 


Who ever that going for a long break, holidays, family gathering and what so ever I wish all of you all the best.  Enjoy your day and coming back with a refreshing mind!!!! and for myself, happy studying for my final which balance another 2 more papers..

No comments :

Post a Comment