Followers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Within the cycles...

What are topic says about??No idea why those sentences could be appeared or maybe I have jumbled up my phrasing since due to technical problem. Hmm...I think so, because I just complete done my revision on business cycles so it couldnt erase from my mind..he..he..he...

Its actually about holidays.  Thats why I come out with cycles words since my post will be in the same topic as before, "Holiday"...Dont worry readers, no complaining at all from this post.  Just blaming myself to make such a fool decisions and what I earned worth it..huh..huh..huh...Today I am staying alone at home.  Everybody was dissapear, just like Home Alone Movie...he..he..he..Why am I staying alone?? because tomorrow is my exam day and the exam its early in the morning.  Is that a strong reason that can I give?? again the answer is no.  I am left alone because I have not done any revision at all.  If I did it earlier than I will not left alone.

Moreover, I have assingment to be submitted tomorrow and guess what?? I havent finish yet compile my assignment and this is the main reason.  Allah give us enough time actually to do all things but I keep on delay and I now facing the effects.  My family was enjoying the day and my comment is "No Comment".  Its all my fault rite.  If everything done earlier I should have not to worry to leave my notes behind any enjoy with them...hwa...hwa..hwa...Hope to learn from my mistake in future. 

They are going to PD and its actually not a proper plan.  Pn Ninie just popped out some plans and it turns to be reality.  Ayu Bam Bam was away to Singapore with my best friend Fieza.  She also must be enjoying her trip since I am not around.  She feels free and nobody could mumbling near her ears...ha..ha..ha..Am I a grumble???

Luckily Abang is with me.  He did cancelled his fishing plan with friends just to accompany me.  Although he did not seat next to me and just stay his home but that really encourage my day.  I am not carried away with my staying alone emotion.  I cheer up my day with a pile of notes  and a stack of references infront of me together my lovely pinky lappy.  I meditate myself by clicking my mouse here and there and continue  my studies.  But far away deep inside my heart, I still need a break.  I need at least a day holiday.  Was envy when everybody goes here and there. 

Fortunately, my friend did plan something for Sunday.  We are going to have barbeque at waterfall.  For a picnic, waterfall havent be in my list due to certain reason.  I dont like to climb up hills to get to the waterfall but its ok.  At least something for us rite.  This is the time  where we are going to tighten the bonding with each others.  We are going to laugh and laugh, eat and eat, happily enjoy the moment continously.  Hope this plan will turn  into reality at 1st place and turn happily moment for everybody.  Will pray for it.


No comments :

Post a Comment