Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

What La???!!!

Almost everybody knew that I am free now.  This is the moment I've been waiting.  Not that eager but of course what ever that we've been working on will come to the end.  Now I don't have to steal some time to blog, its up to me.


But, seriously I'm not in a mood to blog.  No mood at all!!!  This is why human are so complicated.  Difficult to understand.  When there's a time you just waste it but when the time is not yours, you try harder to get it although only for a few seconds and I am the normal human being same as you.



I still figuring and sorting something.  What is it let it be, it doesn't involve any surrounding.  Hmm...since we are still in January why don't we share our resolutions.  Mine, the 1st thing in my list is to make useful of my gym membership.  Since for the last few months I am not that serious while work out so this will be my 1st of the list.  Am turning 30th and getting older, better start now before to late.  Concerning on health is my priority. 

Do I have anymore resolutions??  Yes but not that hurry to let you guys know bout it.  Later if theres any chances than you will get to know.  Thinking of bed time already.  See you guys soon until I get back my blogging spirit and by the way on Monday I wish to announce officially my blog address.  For your info, until today nobody knows that I involve with blogging world.  Only my family members and a few close friends.  Still no guts to let know my pages but gonna shout out this time.  Hope that readers numbers will increase.

Pray for me at least long life so that we can get to know each other better... :)


     

2 comments :

  1. Maria...! Y dun u tell me u r a blogger..?! Im so blind! way to go Maria! Let's blog together2...! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala baru je lgpon x invite sesaper pon lg officially,tp yr blog besh tau...since da tau nie rajin2 drop by yek.. :)

    ReplyDelete