Followers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ITS FEBRUARY!!!

Well, its already February.  My 1st resolution that I shared a few weeks ago seems good.  I had started back my regiment in gym.  Although no loose weight at all (or maybe I put on some weight), I can feel the differences.  My stamina is good, my health also not bad and I started sweating compared to those days.  The only that havent seen any improvement is my period pain.  Most of them says that by exercise regularly will help me ease my pain but nothing at all.  Maybe I have to wait for a few months more.

Now its time for me to share my 2nd resolution of the year.  Really hope this year will have a chance to dive.  Yes!!!I've been dream to be a diver since I was in high school.  Every year I'm hoping that one day I will get the chance of doing it.  Since last month I started gather relevant information bout diving in Malaysia but the only thing still bothering me is, I don't have friends to do it together and I have no guts to do it by myself. 

Its ok, will figure out it later but I'll make sure at least this year will start something to crave my path as a diver.  Hope my dream will come true...


note:somebody was asking me, why dont put "married" as one of my resolution.  The answer is, marry is not a resolution but one of commitment...ha..ha..ha...

No comments :

Post a Comment