Followers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Spoiled My Mood

I suppose to go to office but we had a little emergency, I make a decision not to work for today.  Buah Hati's little kitten have been bitten by one big wild cat and got serious injuries.  I am not a cat lover but I am a human with big heart.  Looking at the cat I feel sympathie.  A kitten try to fight for his life and all night long he was suffered with pain continuosly.  Although the little kitten have not voice out (because its animal..he..he..he..) but I knew how he feels.

Due to that reason, I took the kitten for Vet together with my GM, Siti Cuty and Buah Hati.  He have to board in the hospital cause of blood clogged.  Vet have to remove and give medicine every 15 minutes.  So, we are pray for his life.  Since its belong to Buah Hati, its already being part of our family.  Hope Lulu (that what Buah Hati used to call him) will get well soon.

Straight away from clinic, we went for a lunch.  Nasi Kandar Kayu just nearby the clinic so we decide to dine there.  Nasi Kandar is my favourite food but not in any numerous Mamak restaurants.  I have selected restaurant that I loved to have my Nasi Kandar.  Kayu Nasi Kandar is not that tasty but I shall accept the food.  I had a big plate of white rice with Ayam Goreng and Squid.  As I said before, Nasi Kandar Kayu haven't got good rating from me.  
After having it, I feel very dizzy and sleepy.  Just can't open my eyes but try hard because I need to send Siti Cuty to her college.  Few hours than, my body become more lazy.  I went home and I fall asleep for almost an hour.  I hate to sleep in the afternoon and normally if I sleep during day time it only take me not more than half an hour.  I guess there must put Kas Kas in one of dishes.  

Right now, I still dont recover from my laziness.  No more Nasi Kandar during weekdays cause it will turn my day thumbs down..

note:  I'm making money through my FB but it dosen't boost my spirit at all to view my FB for today

No comments :

Post a Comment