Followers

Monday, February 8, 2010

There's go my weekend...

Will publish my entries back to back on my past activities later and this is due to my lazyness.  All event shared here will not go accordance to the date.  Hope it will not spinning your head entirely.  This entry nothing to do with back to back entries but just feel to share my recent weekend to all the readers.

Since this few month I don't have any classes, I shall say weekend is "BORING".  Totally have no idea what to do.  I'm not a person that love to mingle around the shopping complex or just lay my big bumps in famous coffee shop without any motif.  Don't feel like to disturb Abang since weekend is a rest day for him.  Anyway this week we have arrange what to do for our weekend.  First and for most, he have to bring his car for service.  He must do it seems next week we are going to have some vacations.  Than later, we will go to my best friend house.  Its not Fieza but Raja.  Why to her house??  Later will let you know okies... :)

My plan does not go accordingly since Abang has over slept until noon.  When I called him around 1pm, he just wake up and he wake up because of my call.  So he decided not to go for servicing since its quiet late already.  I'm ok with it cause he know better than me.  From the 1st time I owned a car, I've never bother to know any matters about my car.  I totally shifted the responsibilities to him.  In this case, he says that maybe his car still ok and only will go for service after we come back from the vacations. 

Around 4pm he arrived and pick me up.  Than he ask if there is any nearby workshop that he can go and do the service matter.  I asked him why don't we just go to our former mechanic cause we still have time to go to Raja's house.  Actually, I did planned to go to her house a bit late just to make sure everybody has went off from his house so I will have some quality time with her.  Its still early and its okay for me if Abang wanted to go to workshop.

From my house, straight away we went to Jalan Ipoh.  I shall say that we are their regular customer.  Since Abang's 1st car, followed by my car and until today we will only use this workshop if there is any problem.  We've make friends with all mechanics here.  I can say that they have their own customer.  Every time I've been there, the space is full.  Normally we will be there in the morning and later maybe in the evening we will come back and take our car.  We suspected there will be many cars waiting in line due to CNY next week.  Everybody were rushing to repair their car before the workshop close for a week.  

When we arrived there, as we suspected there's more than ten cars.  What to do, we have to wait.  Abang says that we have no choice due to his car conditions.  Not suitable anymore for long journey.  While waiting, rain pours heavily yet we still have to wait.  They only started service Abang's car around 7pm.  Luckily I have my PSP with me, at least I don't feel miserable while waiting.  We left the workshop around 8.30 pm.  I sms Raja few times to make sure she will not closed her door. 

Pictures was blurred cause I'm using my mobile phone's camera.  Trying to become a good blogger, which snapping photo frequently and paste it her.  Photos showed hows to worker juggling with the car.

Concentrating and checking the workers workmanship. By the way, I don't like his new style of hair.  I complaint a few times but he said hair will grow constantly so don't worry.  

Discussing with his favourite mechanic.  "Ah Kit" that what we used to call him.  Its difficult to get his close up picture since he dosen't know that I capturing him

My "pumpkin face" and please look at the back.  He was teasing me since I wanted to become a camwhore

Time to make a move and he has spent almost RM500.  What to do, the more bigger car that you are using, the more money will flew out from your pocket.

On the way to Raja's house we stuck in a terrible jammed.  Nearly 45 minute we had stuck.  My deary friend stays at Selayang.  We didn't know that there is flood nearby Pasar Borong.  We reached her house about 9.30 and as I wanted to be nobody left behind.  We are the last guest.  Raja was celebrating her sister in law birthday, her husband birthday and her second anniversary.  I'm taking this opportunity to wish all of them "C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N & B.E.S.T OF L.U.C.K" to all of them.

Just to share, Fieza and Raja are my best friends, best buddies, best of the best and others which could determine our relationship.  We are threesome.  We know each other back to our high school and Alhamdulillah until today we are still friends.  Our friendship has been tighten from day to day.  Although I have to admit that I much closer with Fieza but we had never left our deary friend.  We try to share every moment together but as we know, time always being an enemies.  With all the commitment and Raja has married sometime we could not spend our moment like before.  For that reason, I couldn't leave as early as I can from her house (it just a reason).  We take -off from her house around 2am in the morning.  I've treated her house just like my house (what kind of friend I am ya!!)  Anyway, thank you deary for your spices Bihun Sup.  You nearly kill everybody throats.  Looking forward for this coming weekend and hope both of you may join us...Really pray for your attendance..

Our face after we fill up our stomach with what ever that we see on the table

She was busy in and our from the kitchen.  I could say that she is perfect wife and don't think I can be like her

The food and the cake..

Birthday girl with my best friend..(her sister in law)

Standing in the middle just to cover all the fats that I have

I love you friend... :D

Should I address him "birthday boy"?? Raja's hubby!!!

Playing PS3..They are letting go their PS3, who ever interested let me know

While playing still have time to disturb Raja.  Both of them are just like brother and sister but most of the time they are fighting...ha..ha..ha..

Happy Couple..Happy Anniversary for you guys.."Dear Dino, please and please take care of my friend"..I know you will!!!

note:  nothing on Sunday.  We just spend a few hours in Carrefour KD and Giant KD.  Looking few things need to bring during our CNY vacations

No comments :

Post a Comment