Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Under construction...

I still figuring how to make up my blog.  "Try and error", that was what I did for the past few hours.  What can I say??Nothing much.  Looks like I need to spend entire of my day infront of this lappy if I insist to change.  In certain phases I get headache and nearly vomit.  Maybe I must not to push myself eagerly, after all its only a blog right.  Spending half of my day just to choose what skin should I wear,hmmm......and at this point I havent satisfied.  Officially, my web is UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!!



**********************************************************************************
In between of constructing my blog appearance, I also tangling with phone calls...ha..ha..ha..my family will seriously thinking what actually I'm doing coz I shouldnt busy at all at this moment rather than playing games.  Actually, I was busy talking with my BFF.  We had some plan during CNY and seems the date just gonna hit us so they are busy preparing here and that.  Shall share with everybody when time pass by.  And due to that, I am looking forward for my CNY break and hopefully everything goes well.  Hey, few of my 2009 stories have not publish yet.  Thinking of to do it later but not at this moment coz I dont feel ease at all.  Butterflies moving around my stomach and..ooohh!!!!Alomst 5 o'clock!!!!Got to go....Bye.....

note:talking to myself coz still have no guts to get people to know my blog address 

No comments :

Post a Comment