Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Welcome Back..

Quiet sometime right leaving this page without any news.  Just like everybody, me also take the opportunity to left KL during CNY Holiday.  Until today, not everybody has return yet especially our Chinese Mate.  That means whoever continue their leave they may get at least a one week holiday.  Can you guys guarantees that only Chinese take a long leave??  Well, that is the beauty being a Malaysian.  We have a chance to celebrate all races celebration and being a worker, holiday is a heaven.

Me myself have not totally recover from holiday mood.  Laziness atmosphere is everywhere.  That is the problem being a human, we always ask for more although we have enough.  At this moment, I still moving in slow mode, each time keep on yawning and my mind flew everywhere.  Need something to boost my energy. Hmm..maybe I must go for workout this evening to help me get back my spirits.  

How was your holiday??  I had a great experience through out the break.  Will share it here sooner, after I complete compile all my holidays photographs.  Return from my holiday I was a bit disappointed.  My exam results reveal just after CNY Holiday and when I get my results...thats it!!!Its not good enough for me.  Yes, I pass and no worries of resits any subjects but the grading that I've earn is very low.  Nothing much that I can do because its already my final year.  

On the other hand, I accept it due to my attitude.  Last minute study, last minute assignment, last minute preparation, last minute...last minute...last minute....so I deserve whatever results.  I know some people say that I'm still good compared to the other but since from beginning I did put a high standard bar for myself, it actually put me down.  A lesson for myself, no more last minute in future.  Few of my friends asked me either I'm going to further my study or not.  The answer is yes because study is my self-actualisation.  Something that I take as a reward for myself if successful go through. 

So, wait for my next entry.  For those who become silent reader, would like to thank you guys.  I know that my blog is nothing compare to the others but hoping that we could make friends here and share some taughts and experiences.

note:  can i ask for more holidays???!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment