Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Now I know

Those days when I hop from one station to another, am keep complaining when some bloggers did not update their page.  What's the point to have such a medium and make people keep on tracking but nothing being posted.  Mostly I am a silent followers and I follows not only top bloggers.  Blogs that I visit came from various background but they have some similarity, expressing themselves.

But when I became one of them than I know their dilemma.  Not that easy to express ourselves via "this world".  Moreover, other factors also may hold us.  Sometimes the idea is easy to generate as pouring water but most of the time we stuck at no where.  I have to salute whoever that can update more than a story a day.  This people are so committed towards what they have done.  They are such a great story-teller and they willing to share what ever that happen in their life.  Now I know already when they just leave their page without new stories.

Me??!!!is not true if my passion have flew away but.....no reason.  My idea stuck here and there plus I do not know how to create short story as I am a long-winded person.  A piece of paper never enough for me and being bloggers is not just a piece of cake.  Hard for me to share my routine despite I love to know others routine.  Maybe I am a laid back person.  

I know, I will back on track but than now I know its hard to be like others.


note:  will never give up to what ever that I have done

 

No comments :

Post a Comment