Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

The End of Chapter

Alhamdulillah...in few more hours I may take a deep breath.  At last, every single thing that I worked on this week come up to the end.  Spare my time just to note down few words here.  To share my relief although the results may not that good.  That one I have to pray hard and hope I will get better pay for what I've work on. 

I gonna miss my routine from today onwards.  Life as a part time student is more challenging compared to full timers.  Anyhow, being a student is still same.  What ever attitude or type of friends that we meet almost the same.  We are human right? The only thing that we may get from part timers is their maturity because most of them is older than me.  I enjoyed my student life and now thinking for next step.  Am going to pursue my Master but not sure when is it.   

Going to conclude my final chapter as Bachelor student very soon.  Aiming for higher than this, Insyaallah.  I am sure to get full support on this matter.  My lovely surrounding will always be with me and hope more to be with me because I am kind person..he..he..he...To tell the truth, am never satisfied with whatever knowledge that I already have.  Feel like wanna more and more and more..

So,its not the end for me but it will be a new beginning..


note:  cheerish day!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment