Followers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just submitted my final assignment this morning.  Alhamdulillah, everything goes as my planned.  Although it takes another two months for the results but I'm pretty sure that I will go through and pre-officially I am a Bachelor holder.  When I reached my Uni this morning, I do not know how to share my feelings.  For sure I'm happy but on the other hand, I'm a bit emotional.  Almost five years I've been there.  Still remember, on my 1st day Abang sent me on my registration day and ironically he's sending me on my last day.  From today onward, I will dealing with my Uni administration only on graduation matters.  No more tangling with registration, chasing them for my text book and attending class + dating with my lecturer.

I gonna miss those memories.  I grew up and become an adult in here.  For the past five years, my Uni is part of my life.  I did regret when I have no chance to spend my day/weekend like normal people but I still enjoy what I'm doing.   Study is in my blood. When I left behind my Uni, I feel empty.  Was thinking after this what will I do to fill up my emptiness?

With that, I'm taking this opportunity to say millions of thank you to my both KL and Bangi Program Co-ordinator, Encik Suhaimi and Prof Madya Dr Rasidah who always help me whenever I in trouble situation, all staff in PKP who are always be patience when dealing with me one of their miserable students, my classmate through out my student's journey, my superb lecturers and whoever that contribute their time and energy to be with me when I was there.

And of course my special dedicate is to my good friend, Nur Akmar.  We have our great time together and we being a good pair through out the years.  We getting know each other better and most important we help each other whenever one of us get into trouble.  I pray for your upcoming semester and I guarantee you will succeed later.  Hope our relation will last forever.


note:  planning to write blog more frequent 

No comments :

Post a Comment