Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Short Thoughts!!!

I am totally sick this time.  Avoiding doctor since Monday but than have no choice.  Luckily went there on Wednesday or else I might be warded.  My temperature at that point was 39 degrees.  If its continuously raise, that's it!!!  I will have to say hello to any medical centre.  Doc keep on remind me to meet up again on Friday but there's an improvement (I think so)..he..he..he..

Fall sick at this age is not that easy for me to handle either mentally, physically and emotionally.  This is what I feel!!!  Totally down..At certain point, I can't imagine if one day I have to leave alone.  None of them will accompany me.  How am I going to handle it?  Yes, it such a great for me to have my family with me but one day they will have to move on.  They going to have their own life and me will only be one part of theirs.  Lot of things bagging me while laying on the bed.  Negative vibes totally surrounded me and I did pray if that is my destiny, I'd rather go first than anybody :(

Alhamdulillah, today I feel much better although its not totally 100% yet.  I can say this Hari Raya is not a enjoy Raya for me.  Allah gave only one week for me to enjoy the celebration before I fall sick again.  Still thank Allah for what have He gave to me.  I missed lot of open houses.  Sorry guys, I am not in a good condition.  Insyaallah, next year yea..and either we realize or not, Syawal will come to the end sooner.  Time flies!!!  Hope Allah will award me with long life together with great health...



note:  looking forward for my next entry   

2 comments :