Followers

Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm Back!!!

More than a month I've abandoned this territory.  Tried to paint my words here but after a few minutes, I started to delete whatever that I job down.  To share my thoughts, I need to spare some quality time.  Whoever have followed me before for sure notice that I can't put a simple note at all.  Try to do so but I will not get my fully satisfaction on it.  As a result, this area has turn totally to a web page with full of dust.  Now its time for me to vacumn and I try my best... ;)

As we are still in Syawal mood, so I'll try not to put lot of Raya's stories.  Everbody is storying a same thingy due to unstoppable mood so let me share something that not so related.  At least we have variable stories in this world.  But, this will not be a reason for me to wish all my friends here, "S.E.L.A.M.A.T.H.A.R.I.R.A.Y.A.A.I.D.I.L.F.I.T.R.I" from me and my family.  We are just an ordinary human and for that, we are seeking for an appologies to whatever bad things that we have done. May Allah give His Bless to all of us!!!

Created by my Lil Sis, Ayu Bam Bam


note:  Do I have that strength to keep updating???

No comments :

Post a Comment