Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

::Alhamdulillah::

This evening supposedly meet up with MVB but she cancelled in very last minute. The most funniest thing, Abang told me he will be going for playing badminton as usual but than he miss-looked the schedule.

By that time, I already in KL so Abang invited me to his family house since they going to have a dinner. Thought it just an ordinary dinner but it's not at all. They had something special which I can call it as seafood gallore.

My aim from today onwards,avoiding rice at night. Yes!! Totally no rice for me but me just can't stop eat all the dishes. What a shame towards my behaviour but I just can't hold myself on it. Thank you to all family members for their treat.. :)

As a result, until this time I even cannot lay on my bed. 100% full!!! Luckily I have 'Confession of a Shopaholic" on aired. Still not sleepy at all so I might be with this movie until the end.

How good if I can hold myself just now? He..he..he..


Note: this entry posted from my baby..

No comments :

Post a Comment