Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

::At Last::

On this entry, I did say that will try my best how to create my own watermark although seldom picture has been uploaded.  After a few hours, I gave up.  Totally gave up!!  Failed to synchronized my brain and my super power idea.  Me screwed everything due to lack of skills.  Officially to announced, I am not into "Photoshop" although am having the latest version :(

I shouted my problem to Macho Man and Ayu Bam Bam both currently owned such a great lappy with superb branding.  I'm so lucky to have them as my siblings..he..he..he..They always keep updating themselves with new software, aware with all those changes and always try vary new method.  Less than hour managed to design my very own watermark.  Not that complicated, just a simple wavy words but it took my whole day and end up with nothing.

Next step, to teach me how to apply.  It's a challenge for them especially Macho Man due to my zero knowledge.  No wonder they have special class for those who are interested to learn more how to use Photoshop.  Until this hour, I have no interest at all.  Sorry!!!  Macho Man insist to teach me how to edit picture but refused.  Will not crank my head at this moment until I'm ready for it.

Thanks to both my brother and sister for their favor.  So, next time my readers may feature my picture together with watermarks.  Nothing special but only for the purpose of individual securities.  
note:  difficult to be a person that always at the behind of everything....

No comments :

Post a Comment