Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

::Last Weekend::

Manage to fulfill some invitation on last weekend although I have no choice to rejected few of it.  For those had invited me thank you so much but I seek for an apologized cause could not manage to get to your houses.  Perhaps next time deary friends.. :) Do invite me  next time ya!!

One of my high school junior, Farah get married on last Saturday.  We know each other since primary.  At first me quiet hesitate to attend her ceremony but after think a few times, I manage to get there.  One of the reason is her family and my family quiet close and most of her family members know us each other since kids.  At the same time, her brother and me used to studied in same primary school and she had attended my sister's ceremony.  For all that reason I gave her ceremony on my priority list for that Saturday although its a last minute decision.  Luckily Abang agree to go there and due to last minute decision, we arrived there around 3pm.  

Farah's house actually is our ex-neighborhood.  We stayed there about 4 years.  Entering her house area really bring back my memories.  Place where I grew and make friends.  Few of my good friends also live there but they have move out just like me.  Me remind Abang the place where we started our bonding.  He just smiled :).  How I wish I could return to those days..hmmm...

I spent nearly an hour than we make a move.  Manage to catch up with few school friends but unable to stay longer cause I have to go to my aunty's aka Angah house at Klang.  All the way to Klang we stuck in heavy traffic.  It took us nearly an hour to reach Klang.  Since its my aunty's house so I have to allocate certain hour there seems we are so close.  After all we just had Nasi Minyak so need few hours more to digest whatever that we ate.  Angah prepared fab dishes but my stomach only ready for one of it so I choose Coconut Rice.  

I had to pushed Angah to cut the cake.  Oh yea, besides Open House Angah also celebrating her son's birthday.  After they cut the cake than we straight away left Klang and make our way to Selayang, CPR's house.  Again we bump to bump with other cars on the road.  This time GM and Macho Man together with his family come along.  Almost 9.30 we reached there followed by heavy raining.  CPR warned me earlier to spare spaces for her home-made Laksa.  I did and end up with over loaded.  Only  in one day and three houses, I guess I already top-up 2 kgs on my weight..huh..huh..No strength to climb up on scale and look at the figures.  My Saturday end-up at 1am.

Sunday, already have few of activities.  This time MTD is with us but not every plan goes well.  Few things pop-up so we decide only to go to Nisa's House (Abang's Sister) and Abang close friend in Kajang.  We left Kajang after Maghrib prayers and we have something lite for our dinner in Bandar Tasik Pemaisuri before we sent MTD back.  Reached home around 10pm and by 11pm I can feel some sticky on my eyes...I slept together with my bloated stomach!!! I guess its final week of Syawal for us because next week we'll not be in KL.  Where to go?  Later yea...(as usual)



note:  none picture to share cause no mood to hanging with my camera...

 
     

No comments :

Post a Comment