Followers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Night Market

Almost three years we stay in Kota Damansara (KD), today is our 1st time going to one of  night market in here.  GM used to go the one at Section 3 on every Friday.  Not that bad the night market that we have been or maybe I should say its much more better than the one that we used to go to.

It was unplanned to go there.  GM, Buah Hati and Me reached there quiet early about 5.30pm.  I can bet from today onwards GM will choose here rather than others.  Numbers of choices and variety of food we can get.  Through our sneak preview, most of the veges are fresh and in good condition.  Those day, I love to go to night market even sometimes GM will assign me to shop for our home stock.  Even my Buah Hati also cant stand with the temptation all the way.  For him of course the toy temptation!!!

As usual, forgotten to snap any pictures.  The only picture that I managed to captured is the one that Buah Hati bought from there.  Both of us falls into small faught before he managed to pursue me to buy something for him.  You are such a lucky kid deary Al-Farysh :).  Whatever it is, this night market will be our new place for shop and we shall say good bye to the one in Section 3...


 Fishing Game.  It cost me 10 bucks but I can feel that this will not live longer due to the quality of this toy.  Less than half and hour, some awkward sound came from this game.


Was addicted towards his newbies.  Try harder to catch fish as many as he can.  Good for him to learn how to become more patience.


note:  is this entry short enough?? Still thinking why I bother to tell other people about the new night market that we went...hmmm.....
 

2 comments :

  1. Kie-yu,yup..tp da selamat da pn..as I told before mmg xkan tahan lama cz of d quality :(

    ReplyDelete