Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

::Awesome::

Have you ever heard Air Supply?  Knew the answer is YES!!!  Famous duo singer from Australia and so popular especially in late 70's and early 80's.  I am not a die hard fan of this group but just love their songs although I'm not born yet when some songs has been written.  "Power of Love", "All out Of Love", "Making Love Out of Nothing at All", "Goodbye" (too mention some of the title) has been crossed over the year and it still relevant to be listen on.

Today, for the second time Abang and Me had a chanced to attend Air Supply's Concert. although its a last minute call.  Should thank a million to Ejump and his wife Nova for being delighted to offer us the tickets.  The 1st concert that we attended was last year also a courtesy from Ejump but the venue last year was at Arena All Star Genting and this year in KLCC Convention Center.  Different venue but the same event organizer. 

I am a bit hurry to come down to KL seems we got short notice from Nova.  As a result, I left both my handphone and camera.  What a stupid right attending a concert without those gadgets.  None of picture have been taken so nothing to be share on here.  Only the experience that I've been through the whole night.  Not much I can say but Air Supply is totally A.W.E.S.O.M.E.  At their age they manage to nailed their performance infront thousand of people and the selection of songs were so familiar to the audience.  

Age range for most of the audience is 35 years old and above, I guess.  Youngster also been there but not many as that group age.  According to Air Supply, they've started their career around 1975.  Its already 35 years and while watching them I was so surprised.  Their voice is same as what we heard in records.  Will our Malaysian artist be like them??  Selections of songs is almost the same in Genting, they just change the sequence.  Maybe to cater different mood as in Convention Centre the spectators are not that aggressive.

But I am quite disappointed with the audio system.  Much more better while in Genting compared tonight.  However if there's any offer again for me to attend their show,the answer is absolutely YES.  I love their songs and I love their voice and I love their energy.  They do not need any gimmicks.  At the same time, other musician took this chance to shine infront of the audience especially their drummer.  They also being so warm with the audience because they try to reached all the audiences by coming down from the stage and walk around the hall.  There's a time they invite audiences to dance.  More work for stage manager and bodyguards but audiences really appreciated with their effort.  Was so enjoy their performance until does not realised that the concert is coming to the end. 

Tomorrow, Air Supply will be in Penang and hope their fans will enjoy their show.  For those that never heard of their song, I love to share one of the beautiful songs from them which I grant from You Tube.  For me, Air Supply will be an evergreen duo  together with their songs.  A soft rock groups with romantic song.  Wish to know them more can visit here I am going to bed with a satisfaction and their song keep on rewind on my memory...


No comments :

Post a Comment