Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Short notes..

Last Eid Fitri I'm not feeling well. Body aching and major sore throat has stopped me to eat all d delicious food. On that day only manage to have few pieces of Ketupat with Rendang and Kuah Kacang. The rest, I just tasted it with a pair of my eyes.

So,it's time for me to take a full of revenge. Do I watch my weight closely? Yes of course but let me have some compromising in this situation. Since morning until now me keep on visiting GM's dry kitchen just to keep on eye with all the dishes.

But after a few hour I can feel some heatiness on my body and at the same time my throat seems very dry and a bit of painful. Urgh!!! I am fully tensed cause I plan to visit few houses. How am I going to eat all the food if in this situation? Hmm....


Note: just realized that I haven't put any entry on my last Hari Raya. Should find one fine day to pay my debts..


Posting via my baby!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment