Followers

Monday, December 6, 2010

::Mixed Sunday::

From beginning of the day, my emotion was so unstable.  Sudden wake up than heard some bad news, both thing made my day hair-wired.  Abang was upset too so I guess both of us were having such a shaking emotional situation.   At first I try to hold and divert my emotional feeling by cheering up myself at home.  Yes, home is the best place for us to stay calm.

Out of no where we falls into argument than a big fight.  What we are fighting for it dosen't matter in here.  Let me kept it as a secret but it getting serious within an hours.  As usual I keep on crying, not because I'm sad but I'm totally mad.  Quite funny I pour my tears  for something ridiculous.  Well, not every day we bump into this situation in fact our last fight maybe in last year or last two years.  Any relationship will sounds awkward if no fight at all because for me that is the only way we can know better our partner whom soon to become somebody in our life.  It's also a way for any couple to tighten up their bonding (based on my own experience) so do not scared to fight with your partner.

Being a couple for more than 10 years, there's a lot of drama between us.  First year almost everyday we were fighting.  Small matters turn into such a big disasters.  There's also a time feel wanna give up on our relationship.  I may be look like a decent person but when become into relationship I became such a cruel person and not having noble heart at all.  Everything must go according as per order or else my blood will automatically raise up.  On the other hand in real life he's such an anger person and very outspoken  but when come into our relationship he's the most cool person.  All the time when I'm in a big fire, he will just keep silent and keep on continuously console myself.  When time pass by, we change and become more matured person not for ourself but also being portray in our relationship.


So when we had a big fight it actually make me upset cause we haven't fight for sometime.  I nearly canceled to join him for his nephew birthday party due to my miserable face.  I just can't pretend there is nothing going on between us but he hasn't change, just like those days.  He did not getting angry neither blown up and he keep on seek an apologies from me although I knew not all was his fault.  Finally everything back to normal but it still made my mood up side down.  

Maybe its not one of 'Happy Sunday' for me but I am totally happy when he never change in certain part and again I am no an angel so I had some negativity point towards our relationship although we have been together for some time.  Try to improve for our own benefit.  I re-join him for the birthday party but seriously I'm having headache all day long.  Maybe I cry a lot so it affected my head.  Truly from my heart, I love him and hope this will never turn up again next time.
note:  Never say sorry to him although I done bad thing sometime.  What a terrible person I am :(

No comments :

Post a Comment