Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

::Not that Lucky::

Well, the winner of Biggest Loser Asia 2(BLA2) has been announced.  I am a big fan of Nai but unfortunately he lost on scale to Raj with differences of 1kg only.  He must be so disappointed seems its only a few steps for him to be crowned as a winner.  As I mentioned before, Raj is a manipulate master and he succeed with that strategy.  After all is a game and, depends on the contestant how they wanted to play the game.  Luck is not with Nai for tonight but he lost such a tremendous number of kilos and he look so handsome. ;)

But all the contestant were superb at the finale.  All of them shred a huge number of kilos either being eliminated earlier or last.  Proud to watch them with their new figure line.  Am so jealous to watched them with their new way of life.  Congrats to all of them and now BLA3 is on their way to audition.  Who ever having weight problems and wish to change your life once forever, do not forget to join the audition.  Hope this round  there will be a Malaysian to be crown as a winner.

At the same time, me also not lucky enough cause officially I put on weight.  Just climb up on weighing machine and the result was...urghhh!!!!  Felt sorry to myself cause could not stop take food all the time.  What should I do?  I have the answer but is it possible for me to go for it?  Will go to bed with a nightmare of my weight.  :(






note:  Will be going to BLA3 audition...in my dream..he..he..he..   

No comments :

Post a Comment