Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Testing Post..

This a testing post.Wanna checked either this will work or not,blogging live from my baby.Before this everything was fine until one day,all my apps been removed from my phone due to my lack of knowledge on updating apps.

I knew this will be my 1st entry in 2011 if everything success.. ;) Can't promise for new entries since still lot of things need to be done. I'm taking this opportunity while waiting Abang settled his bike matters.Already sat here more than 3 hours but not yet finished. What takes so long??

It's already 4th day in New Year!! Life's still the same,have some changes on certain area but basically almost the same.This year January will be a born month. Wait and see what is it yea!!! We are so looking forward on it...Yippie!!!


Note:Live blogging from my Baby... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments :

Post a Comment