Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

::Random entry::

No wonder am not in a good mood for the past few days.  Headache, backpain, feel dizzy etc.  PMS the answer for all this matter.  Those days, am quite good in monitoring the visit although its not that prompt but nowadays, always forgotten the cycle.  Am I too old?? hmm...last month am not facing any pain but this time,  urrggghhhh..........how am I going to share the pain?  I guess nobody should know how the pain is.  More worst when I have tonne of work need to be done and tomorrow will leaving KL for a while.  If this pain have not stop, I shall look for other alternative just to make sure it will not burden myself.  Maybe a jab for me, I guess.. :(

At this moment, fire crackers can hear from everywhere.  Get used with it but worry of new born in the house.  The sound will make his sleep interrupted.  Hope so he will 'in' with this environment.  Am taking this opportunity to wish all my Chinese friends, Happy Lunar Year of Rabbit!!!  This few days, no congested road in town.  KL peeps will enjoy driving all over the town without stuck in heavy traffic.  Wish to have peaceful driving everyday..weee....  

Should stop right now.  Need to pack stuff cause will start our journey early morning.  No determination to start packing due to my period pain but have to.  Hope to meet up here everyday but am pretty sure I will only be back after CNY..Enjoy your holiday peeps!!!!   

No comments :

Post a Comment