Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

;;New set::

After few times visiting Maxis Centre, finally I have to surrendor my I-Phone to them.   of course they replace with a new set but what a frustration situation yea?   Not that easy for me to let go seem its loaded of data.  Either me just keep and use the set and facing the unsolve problem or get the new one since it still under warranty

Being consulted by Maxis representative together with GM and Abang, for a long term usage, I choose a new set.  Lot of major problem turn up after almost a year being an I-Phone user.  This is my 3rd time complaining the problem and through what ever diagnosis that I have to go, confirmed it was default. 

Seriously I lost all the data cause I cant do any back-up.  My phone does not sync with my I-Tune account and this is one of the problem that I facing at the earlier stage.  Am praying hard nothing will happen this time.  Its not that I am not happy with the new one but as  I mentioned before it really put me into difficulties phase and I have to start everything from zero....So friends, I've lost all your number.  Update me on this ok!!!

note:  I guess I've been cursed by all gadgets.  None of them work promptly whenever in my hand.  There will be a problem sooner or later.       

No comments :

Post a Comment