Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

::Arrggghhh.... ::

I'm stuck.  Totally stuck!!!  and it sucked.  My brain does not compromise at all.  I have dead line to meet up, having some cliche problem here and there, my health is not that good... what else??  hmmm.....

Do feel bored sometimes.  How I wish to do more than I could.  Diary will be entering middle of the year and me keep on asking what are the achievement that I have made.  The answer is, NNNNOOOOO!!!! bbbboooo to myself.  Maybe I haven't share with other people but seriously I feel that I'm having some life crisis.  I guess so..My emotional up and down since last few months, lack of stability in what ever that I work on, facing few issues with some of my good friends, bla..bla..bla..bla...or am I creating some reasons to divert all the problems that I encounter.

Ok, its already Friday but I did not enjoy the coming of weekend.  The sparks of weekend have been subside.  Nobody cause it, I just feel that way.  Wish to turn my numbering from 31 to 13.  Than I will grab all the opportunity that being offered to me..ha..ha..ha..Yes I am in dreamland...zzzz!!!!



note:  Do not bother to read this entry, this is so 'merepek'!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment