Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

::Dissapointed::

Who ever those closed to me, sure know how am so stressed this few months.  Lot of things pop-up so sudden and yes I am totally down.  So so down.  But after I heard one of this news, it really cracked my heart :(  Now I don't know who I can believe if the person that I knew for so many years could betray me.  Deep in my heart I feel sad.  Just do not know how to describe.  

To she/he that make my feel miserable, thank you so much.  Knowing you such a great moment but maybe its not our destiny to be friend in future.  Thank you for giving me such a valuable lesson and I got to believe when you are nobody, means you have to standing alone.  Don't ever asked for help.  Pepatah Melayu "kawan ketawa beribu, kawan menangis tak seorang pun akan turut sama" really turn into reality in my life. 

Hard actually to face the truth but I have to move forward.  Nothing can be change now, and my heart keep on bleeding.  There is a moment when you were drown, I much happier to be your life safer but at this time, I never ask for the return.  Just be my side.  Unfortunately, this have not happen so what should I say... 

Sorry, I have no mood to talk about this anymore.  You surprised me, but I will never pray anything bad turn on.  I just hope one day you will realised.

  Picture credit to Google Image


note:  speechless...

No comments :

Post a Comment