Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011

::Frustration::

Salam Friends...hows Raya?  All of you must be moving around attend invitations and this the best answer to jammed problem all over KL.  As for me, stuck in my sweet home with a bundle of sickness come after one another.  No mood for any Raya's story.  Plan for summaries this year celebration end of Syawal seems everybody keep telling similar stories - OPEN HOUSE HERE AND THERE - so lets read my other part of story.

Fall sick since Tuesday, started with tiny sneezing.  I suspected viruses from my lovely nephews.  Both my Buah Hati and Cayang were admitted a week before.  Thought just a mild cold fever but than, become worst and the peak was yesterday.   Totally lost my voice. To fill in worries, plan visiting my adorable doctor in Kelana Jaya.

Later, changed my mind due to laziness.  Hate to be on the road and stuck in the middle of traffic so lets meet up with local doctor, nearby my house.  Been  to the clinic few times before and it aren't satisfied me at all.  Its happen again this time!!

Pay a total of RM56 for less than 5 minute inside the consultation room and 3 types of medicine which I believe I shall get it from any pharmacy except for antibiotics.  Yes, I know the doctor are professional more or less she knows her work but the way she treated me....??!!!  hmm...

Am not asking for 1st class treatment but at least give full attention on me as her patient rather than keep on writing while I told what I had faced for the past few days.  Some more as a doctor give good advices plus sweet word just to pleased sick people.  I can give my full guarantee she will unable recall my face once I  off the door.  Irritates me more when she keep on saying ók..ok..ok..' Just wondering if the doctor try to cut it off early.

Don't mind if there are waiting list outside the room, but than its only me!!!!  Few clinic I had visited before give me this 'fast train'' attitude except the one that I used to engaged on.  Is the doctor nowadays become less attention or I am the one who are seek for more attention  and I feel not worth it at all to pay that amount. 

Remember those day, the doctor will diagnose until both party satisfied.  For instance,they will not simply give cough syrup until he/she think we need it but from my experience on those 'fast train' clinic, just say this "Doc, I'm having cough" straight away you will get the desire medicine.  Please bare in mind, this only occurs on ordinary sickness such as cough, cold, fever, etc and not on serious disease.  Any serious cases for sure they will look into it deeply.

Again, I am not fussy or being calculative but feel regret cause I think I should earn more respect from The Doctor.  On the other hand, seeing doctor actually could ease our sickness burden.  That is why I become more frustrated.  Hope doctors out there will put this into counter while dealing with their patient.  Part of it, clinic are still on going business.  What will happen if people stop seeing you just because of this issue (or only me care bout this). 

Hmmm.......



note:  out of sudden, am giving English entry...     
 

        

 

No comments :

Post a Comment