Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

::Miss Him Like Crazy::

By this time I guess GP already completed his task and officially hold a title of Al-Haj.  Almost two weeks now his been apart from us, and we missed him like crazy.  GP did send news via sms in rotation mode.  Today I might received from him, tomorrow maybe not.  Not that cheap the costs seems GP did not convert to local prepaid.

Can't wait for the day he will be back.  There must be a bundle of story and experiences that we love to hear and now we continue praying he will be ok until the day appear.  I Love Him and I Do Miss Him!!  Hope the next day, my turn to conceive news from Makkah ;).  By the way, who's turn today yea?  Forgot to ask them...huh..huh..


  My FB friends and Twitter Follower already get used with this picture..he..he..he..GP insist to call him Al-Haj.  No idea where he got that title or maybe am the one never know the existance




note:  Greatest Papa for me and my familia..

No comments :

Post a Comment