Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

::Best Friend's Visit::

Most of the time, I just don't bother on my cycles as it will never accurate since day one having them in my life.  No wonder, this few days easily get moody plus uncontrol emotions.  As usual will facing several pain on my first day.

Those days, never realised there's a special sign to welcome their visits.  Most friend told me, they suddenly feel bloated, uneased feeling on their body, roses of appetiate, unstable emotion, etc but as for me nothing.  Only discover it in this few years back and am facing more or else with my emotion but knowing me kind of soft-hearted person so basically never blown up my fire.

Still remember when and how you guys react on your first day of the visit?  I dont remember exactly when but quiet late compared to others and I cry for no reason.  Maybe I felt dissapointed cause am not going to be kids anymore or might be embarressed with that kind of situation..he..he..he..

However, most of us faced it naturally when time pass by and the visits become our best friend every month.  Something wrong if the visits does not turn up as usual, than automatically we knew our body having some problems.  How great we are right to be call as a women!! 

Always bare in mind be gentle on us, lady as we are so special.  Not that easy for us to tackle our problem due to unbalanced hormon and we might be violance also..ha..ha..ha..It will turn worst while the lady suffering pain.

Been tired keep on telling about pain as it will never subside.  For those having menstrual pain have to be ready mentally and physically although how great if it really not there.  Only those have gone through will know how suffer we are and of cause how hard we wish everything will be normal.    

Am proud to be a lady although sometime my 'bestfriend' keep burden me..huh..huh..Allah gave a week to enjoy my holiday and take a good rest most of the time.  So, rather than thinking how difficult to go along with those terrible pain, better for me to enjoy that moment as one day it will come to the end..  




Happy Wednesday!!!






note:  stressing out myself..



No comments :

Post a Comment