Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

::Any Advice??::

About a month ago I shorthen up my hair for the reason of HAIR FALLS!!  I guess I lost million hairs per day at that time but it doesnt stop my problem at all now :(  My hair still drops in huge amount and add in new problem.

Itchy scalp!!  It irritating cause I keep on scraching my head.  What should I do?  Any good advice deary friends?  I had used variable brands of shampoo in market and it does not help at all.

One of my good friend advice me to give a try on one of popular hair care centre but am not dare to try.  Maybe she's lucky enough for not being forcing to sign-up any package but most of the feed back is the same.  

Help..help..help...am not ready to be bold yet!!  Am thinking of regular saloon treatment but 'kcing-kcing' is in defisit situation.  Once in a blue moon yes but repeating it..hmm...  Anyway, if there is any home remedies that possible for me to give a try why not yeah?

Am looking something to prevent my hair keep on falls and stop the itcheness.  By the way, my previous length was below than my waist line and I cut it half so I plan to keep grow, longer, healthier than previous.  Sigh!!

 Image copy paste from Google Image and am looking exactly like the picture :(

    


note:  someone told me to ....... my hair!! =)

No comments :

Post a Comment