Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

What is the best?

My Buah Hati,Aysh birthday is just around the corner. What to buy for him yea? Cracking my head to think about it. Being a No:1 he get a special treatment from us. Almost everything that kids dream on he owned already and it give
us such a great difficulties on what to buy.

By the way,kids toys are ssoooo expensive. The price sometime doesn't make sense. Most of them are selling brands. Quality wise? So-so.. Scared to enter Toys R Us cause already alert the pricing. Jusco price also not much different to compared to. Maybe will avoid both of it due to budget restriction.

Had done few survey on certain things but can't have final decision. Hope will get better idea while I'm in zzzland later @-@. Anybody love to give your opinion? Let's share yea!!!



Posted via my Baby,I-Phone

No comments :

Post a Comment