Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Stuck...

I have one more paper to go and one final assignment need to submit but till this moment the only thing that I have is a BLANK PAPER and a BLANK MIND.  I'm stuck rite now.  What should I do??  My body is infront of this cute lappy but my mind flies away. 

Its a 1st sixth day in 2010 and I lost in my world.  No spirit at all to start my day.  So phethathic rite if u by yourself dosen't know what to do in your life.  I have to wake up.  Nothing bothering me at all, it just that myself.  Maybe because of the exam swing mode.  Whatever it is the date is coming and no avoidance.  Neither yes nor No I need to face it.  As a conclusion, I really need to stop a while my surfing habits.  No FB, no Blogging, no Wiki, no..no..no...until 8th of January.  At the moment I close my answer sheet for that night than I will be free.

Deary friends and beloved readers, pray for me.  Hope nothing will turns on until I settle my responsibilities. I'm going towards the end of my study path.  Several years being struggling its not a problem to me but to strive for one more day...really challenge my ability.  I belief in myself and I know that I can do.  Yes!!!I will do..after all its for my own future rite??

And now I can feel the vibes.  I gonna start my works immediately.  Please don't leave my deary spirits.  I'm ready to make my move.  You guys wanna know, put some words here really helping me.  Now I've got new strategy to motivate myself, by "WRITING IN MY BLOG"!!!!

See u guys.... :D








      

2 comments :

  1. Maria...i'll be with u as much as i can on blogging world!

    2 tell u d truth I myself a bit lost in a new year...but who knows...as long as we have each other...things might eventually turn out better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...hope so whatever will turns good perhaps..n yes we have each other n stick with each other rite...

    ReplyDelete