Followers

Friday, May 21, 2010

......

I am so busy for the past few days.  Alhamdulillah, we received a good respond for our I Luv Clothez and this week is a superb week either by hand or via post.  For that reason, my intention to keep on blogging should be in reserved mode but just for a while.

One of my reader did asked me why I used both English and Malay language?  I have no particular answer.  I am not "Melayu Mudah Lupa".  I know who I am and my roots of course.  The only reason why I used English, because I eagerly to improve my writing skills.  Me are surrounded with people who love Malay Literature most and I must say that most of them are in their own league but to find someone who are so good in English is hard.  This are my own way to improve whatever that I should.  After all, I'm using such a simple words and its easy to understand.  Anyway, thanks for those who never reluctant to read and share my taught.

Weekend is just around the corner.  Any good plans?  Me??  Nothing...We are car-less as i mentioned before and Abang is forced to go for outstation.  Maybe just in time for me to be more focus on my paper work.  Will start counting my days and ready for submission at any time.  By second week of June, I am free...yippie!!!!But must start planning for my next move from now.  May Allah give His bless in whatever that I am planning on.

Need to stop.  One more self pick-up by this afternoon.  If there is a chance, will try my best to continue wherever that I left before...




note:  2010 will be a tough year for us!!!Always believe that Allah is there to help us..




No comments :

Post a Comment