Followers

Monday, May 24, 2010

::Whatever::

When Sunday arrived, I will be more worried on my weight.  Sunday is a blotted day for me especially if I follow Abang back to his parents house.  That's it!!!My mouth will never stop munching food from time to time.  Today I did follow him back to Sentul since he has something to discuss on and we spend the whole day there and guess what??  My stomach is blotted and I can feel there is no empty space at all...ha..ha..ha..I am not complaining towards the hospitality but I am mad at myself.  The food is yummy and I could not stop myself from eating continously...Urgh!!! Go to gym..go to gym...go to gym...have to, no choice!!!  My weight keep on raising from week to week..hwa!!!

By the way, we received some invitation tomorrow.  I am giving Abang a new experience in his life and hope he will enjoy.  Once we fulfill the invitation, I will share what is all about.  Hmm...thinking for a holiday but we are not in best position to do so.  Try to grab free seats from Air Asia but the traffic is so congested.  Keep on refresh and until certain point I give up.  Try my luck next time but where to go if I success to get the seat???

Nothing much to share although I have thousand stories in my head.  Not for today maybe..My mind flew from one place to another so that can't focus on certain matters.  Any tips to clear up our mind on temporarily basis??  Whatever it is, I try to update just to make sure my appearance in this line...
Good night and have a fresh Monday!!!!


note:  still thinking about..............

No comments :

Post a Comment