Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Mix Thoughts

Being silent  from this world for a while make me think twice.  Am I born to be a writer?  Am I ready to share part of my life to public?  Sometime its an honored for me when I can keep on plotting my ideas but on the other hand I feel uncomfortable.  Who am I that makes people care about me?  I am nobody. Now, I am giving myself one more chance to committed in this world or else I shall shift my way to something that I keen on but honestly writing is my passion it just that, not that easy right to be as good as someone.  From today onwards will try give what ever that I have in my mind. 

Alamak!!!  Almost forget my final assignment need to be submit somewhere in early June.  I have not start anything yet.  Not much time left.  I still owe my Prof one draft assignment but until today my brain system is mal-function and unable to think suitable topic for me to do some research.  Anybody wish to help me to find the suitable topic?  Any topic that relate to Social Science.  Highly appreciated if you can do so :)

Hmm..I must say that I put on weight from the past 3 weeks.  I can feel the heaviness and laziness in myself.  Nearly a month I have not visit my gym.  Each time my tummy keep on grawling and I keep on filling what ever that my tummy ask for.  It turn bad when every midnight I will wake up and find something to fulfill the desire.  My dreams to wear all the clothes from our collection flew away.  I am crying deep inside but nobody can help me right because I am the one who should control myself.  Due to this serious case ,next week will forcing myself to back to my regim or else I will end up as a plus size person.   

Alhamdulillah, my virtual online shoppe is growing.  Most of my customer are from my FB friendlist.  I am building up some platform for Ayu Bam Bam and Siti Cutie. and of course for myself.  At least they can earn from their interest.  Nowdays, you can get everything just by a click from your finger tips but you must put an effort towards it.  So, for those who have never visit us, please do so at www.iluvclothez.blogspot.com.

To conclude this, I wish that month of May will blossom through out the month and will keep each one of us smiling everyday...



note:  Thank you for spending time to Bwitme... =) 

No comments :

Post a Comment