Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

::Eagerly Mode::

This afternoon we went for official visits.  Insyaallah by tomorrow or Friday it will be ready.  Eagerly to meet up with him.  Almost 2 weeks being apart from him but I am the second person that hanging in this mode.  Abang is the one that cannot hold himself anymore.  Afterall, its his own property (hmm..not yet..bank's property).  The most important issues that tangling around is, "are we doing a right decision??"  Totally have no idea but whatever it is, choice has been made.  Happy or not, just wait and see...


These few days I felt dumpy.  No connection with what ever that I did.  Empty mind, empty  of soul, emptiness is everywhere.  Its look like I am having mal-function on my brain. Worsen when I failed to construct such a simple word.  What is happening?  Am I going to let the time passing by?  Need something to rejuvenate me but no idea and I really miss my those days.  Tiredness is cover-up my body and soul although I am doing nothing.  Urghh.......


note:  don't forget to get something from I Luv Clothez.. =) 

No comments :

Post a Comment