Followers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

2nd time

My second cinema with my Buah Hati give me some new experience compared to last time.This time he already know what is cinema all about.

4 of us went for a movie yesterday.Me,Abang,Ct Cuty n Buah Hati.The rest just spending their time hanging around in Mall.We went for Nanny McPhee The Big Bang.At 1st we planned for Toy Story 3 but than we changed for certain reason.

Overall we enjoy with the movie.For those have never watch before, this is part 2.It's a family genre especially for kids.However,part 1 still better than this season,its my personal opinion.Still about naughty kids who get a lesson to improve themselves and Nanny McPhee is the one who are responsible on this matter.

But,I'm not going to story about the movie.My main content on this entry is all about Buah Hati.Since he had pass experience so he is not scared at all of the dark surrounding.This time he behave just like home.Each time his voices will be heard cause he speaks loud.Have to warn him few times to behave or else policeman will take in-charge.

Beside that,he keep on questioning what is this,what is that.We are lucky enough cause he could understand the storyline since English is not an alien to him.The best part he knows which part to laugh,where to re-act suspicious and later on standby for the ending.Although he keep on disturbing my concentration but I still enjoy my time with him.Pop corn and soft drink was his all time favy.At same time, I've been so popular during the movie because Buah Hati keep on yelling "ALONG" within single minute.

Can't wait for our next movie perhaps he will more behave.Just love to spend time with him.My Buah Hati has grown up.Wish to stop the time so that he will not growing so fast.


Note: updating via I-Phone..

No comments :

Post a Comment