Followers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Argghhh....

Troublesome...Miserable...Panic...Mind Broke Down....Stressed...Mal-function Brain..discharge negative vibe..etc...All of this happen to me at the moment.  Nothing much I can say because I'm the one who make this situation exist.  Whatever it is, my time become more limited from time to time.  My fault because I love to delay.  Right now, I'm cracking my head to find everything that relevant and can be used.  How I wish I could stop the watch and freeze it at this time.

Holding my breath and continue my work.  I am re-energizing myself and talk to myself.."come on...only this few days and after this will be free"  and of course looking forward for my August special day.  I know I can do and I can do more better than what I had at this moment.  My will is strong, I belief and I will success!!!
I am praying for myself and hope nothing tragic will turn up...

Picture taken from Yahoo Image!!

note:  still have time to drop by my page..huh!!!

2 comments :