Followers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Piece of Note

Feel like want to note down something but I lost in my own transition.  After a few days stopped from doing nothing and I keen to update.  However, I really need to refresh my energy due to my laziness..hmm..

Quiet frustrated this evening.  My planned for tomorrow completely need to be cancel.  "A million sorry Dear Fieza!!!  Everything is beyond my control.  Hope you will have a safe journey all way long."  I supposely accompany Fieza to Gambang tomorrow on a day trip since she has to drive by herself.  Unfortunately, I received an email from my Prof this evening that she will meet up me on the same day.  So, I have to give up my planned with her.  Its my fault cause I should aware my appointment with Prof.

All this matter really twisted my mood but I am okay.  Allah knows better rite??  :)  Whatever it is, promise to myself by midnight will have one entry on my continuosly episode.  I have to change my entry subject to something and not on Never Ending Story..ha..ha..ha..


note:  try to meditate myself from being dissapointed 

No comments :

Post a Comment