Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Return from no where

Was so tired yesterday and because of that I lost my appetite to write a single words in here.  But, everything back to normal and for today I feel like to post more than one entry.  Is it possible??  Well we wait for the result either I able to upload more than one post today.  Since I owe lot of stories, actually I'm lost.  Where should I pick up the story, which one should publish, what are the topic of the day...and some other questions.  My fault cause I used to delay.  But for me nothing to bother, after all blog is only one part of the world whereas we are standing in our reality pathway.

Almost 2 weeks I left behind my gym routine and yesterday when I return for it, that's it!!!Couldn't catch up my breath.  I have to go more frequent, or else will end up without nothing.  Where's go my energy?  Maybe because of my age, or maybe I have put on weight.  I better go for weighing cause I feel heavy lately.  My sister said this, "its look like your gym routine haven't help you at all".  Its nothing to do with my gym thingy but its something to do with me.  My plumppy bump and my big stomach affected me and makes become more lazy.  Everyday keep on promise to myself that I will keep on workout but whenever I return home and see the big smile eyes of my nephew, my promises flew away.  But whatever it is, since to be more healthier and more slimmer are my 2010 goals I will go for it.  Will fight for myself!!!(try to console myself).  

Whoever that with me from day one must be confused with my inconsistency through my gym schedule.  Sometimes ok and sometimes not..he..he..he..luckily I signed  up with a gymnasium that had no restricted rules.  Which mean I can go there anytime when I wish and the instructor will be there whenever we need them as if I'm not mistake, normally to get an instructor we have to pay additional costs.  I did share about my gym in my previous entry.  If you are interested to know about it than click here  Now, the problem is on  "myself" so lets us pray for me to be more better in my schedule next time.  

So starting from today onwards, my next step is not to buy any new clothes until I lost a few inches here and there.  If I keep on buy new clothes, I will feel everything was good enough with my body.  I have to wear whatever inside my wardrobe and if nothing doesn't fit me anymore I have to work for it until it can fit me back.  Will get my sisters alliance with me.  At least she will stop me from visiting malls.  Hoping this will help me.

By the way, its already Thursday.  One more day to go.  Yippiee!!!!Just cant wait at all for Saturday.  Will going somewhere but not to be reveal until appropriate time.  

note:  Tiring continous and today is a hot sunny day!!!

       

No comments :

Post a Comment