Followers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

As promise...

This entry related to past entryAlthough its been two month but still wanna share my happiness.  Whoever are close with us already knew about it.  As I said in that particular entry, will have drastic changes on our beloved car.  Should reveal once we got it but due to my monsoon, the story keep on delay.

No more time for puzzled right.  We make this entry simple and sweet.  Abang changed the skin of his car from black to red.  He gave me the priority on choosing color.  At first me wanna stick with black but than I just imagine how nice if the car will be in red color.  Abang ok with my decision and discuss straight away the price with the paint man.  

Alhamdulillah the price are reasonable and within our budget.  Whoever want to know more about the workshop where we send our car can let me know and Abang will help you to introduce with the paint man.  Their workmanship is great and prices are more cheaper than other workshop.  As a result, no more black eye as picture below. 

The color may be vary due to camera, actually its Red Ferrari but not 4K, only 2K.

We are happy with it although some people say it looks like cab..he..he..he..  I have to say that red color is the color of the year for us but blue is still in priority.  


note:  try to cheerish myself but deep inside....hmm....

 

No comments :

Post a Comment