Followers

Friday, October 29, 2010

::Holiday::

Besides my watermark issue, I was busy prepared for my holiday.  Those things had hold me back to keep updating.  Am not going abroad, just local area but  still I have to spend time on the preparation.  While typing this entry my group and I already reached our destination.  Since there's a broadband so I took a chance to create this entry.  I really wanna know how's the feel blogging out from our own space.  Not bad, but there will be a moment when you just hesitate to look into it.

At this moment I am in Langkawi Island.  Will be here until end of this week.  If there's a chance to share my moment here I will do so.  By this time, I really need to have a good rest, seems tomorrow lot of activities need to be done.  Long day for all of us but overall we are happy.  As for that, I've break my promise to keep fit.  "No rice at all" has been abolished since I couldn't stand with the temptation.  'Holiday=eat' are the strong formula and we cannot deny it.  Hope my second day in here will be more better compared today.

Weekend is just around the corner, so am wishing everybody have a great weekend and welcome the month of November.  A month that full of celebration for my family.... ;)  



note:  Difficult to close my eyes.... 

No comments :

Post a Comment