Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Holla!!

A day with my best friend although still lot of things need to be catch up between us. Not that easy for us to hung up together due towards our commitment. Yes, we often on the phone but than it's not that same compared to on eyes.

Today We spend most of the time on dinning. Most comfortable place for chit chat although we gonna end up with mouthering..We jumped from one to the others to pleased ourself. No wonder Allah haven't arranged us to meet up everyday or else both of us will end up as two cutest pumpkin in town.. =}

Few activities we did but let me published on other entry. My finger not that good to keep on pressing on the screen.Typo error here and there. This entry going to be an entrance for my next entries if me willing to choreograph my fingers!!! Or else this entry will be a sticky post without any earning from advertiser...ha..ha..ha..

So, good night peeps and HOLLA to new week!!!


Posted from my baby..



No comments :

Post a Comment