Followers

Monday, October 18, 2010

::Learning Process::

I am not a hot spot bloggers and my readers are among my circle but being told that I still need to have some protection especially when its come on privacy, I really take a note.  Just can't imagine if one day from small issue might be a huge for me later.  My concern on this medium just to share whatever that I have in my mind.  That is why rarely I manage to capture photo during any incidence but its scares me when heard few cases causes from irresponsibility person in this world. 

So, I guess will take an advice from them who speak for my rights.  Now, in learning process how to display a watermark on each photo that will be uploaded.  I am away behind from everybody seems all of them already have it.  :(  It's okay, life is a learning process and everyday will be learn new things.  I am cracking my head how to do it..he..he..he.. wish me luck!!!



note:  giving myself few more hours and if still unsuccessful, will shout my problem to Ayu Bam Bam and Macho Man.  (Takkan tak boleh tolong Alongkan, kata masing-masing pakai Mac..huh..huh..huh..)    

No comments :

Post a Comment