Followers

Monday, October 18, 2010

::I am Heavy!!!::

During last Ramadhan I've shredded more than 4kgs.  Did not aspect to loose that much but through out the month I had done some extra job which I have a chance to lost more.  Am happy with what I achieved.  At first I did not realized that I lost few kgs and keep on deny whenever people whoowing at me but than I have to agree with them especially when I tried some clothes that being ages inside my closet.

But, that was few months back.  Now, I can feel that my weight is increasing tremendously.  Hua..hua...and the most scary part, I might gain more than what I lost.  Why they not allowed people like me to join "The Biggest Losser Asia''?  Still thinking to re-join my gym but few issues holding me back.  I have to say "NO" to all diet supplement because the results totally 0.  Am not saying all those products in market was bad.  Whoever that success with that way congratulation!!!

Wish to shred more than 10kgs from my total weight but the mission is ssssooooo impossible unless I keep on doing what ever that I had done during Ramadhan.  For short term maybe yes but for long term I cannot pursue that job but who knows....he..he..he..Wish me luck to keep on fit!!!!



note:  Miss that moment......

No comments :

Post a Comment