Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

::Salam Takziah::

Am going to use dual language on this entry to express my feeling.  This entry are specially dedicated to my good friend, Mohd Faizal Izhar a.k.a. Mimie The Diva (MTD).  

Salam Takziah dari saya dan keluarga buat MTD sekeluarga di atas kehilangan ayahanda tercinta pada jam 4.10 pagi tadi.  Janji Allah itu pasti, bila tiba masanya kita akan dijemput dengan tiada siapa yang boleh menghalang.  Walau tidak pernah berkesempatan mengenali diri arwah tetapi melalui apa yang diceritakan oleh MTD saya seolah mengenalinya.  Saat menghembuskan nafas terakhir, MTD ada bersama arwah.  Alhamdulillah, perjalanan arwah untuk berjumpa Allah dipermudahkan urusannya.

Received a message from MTD at 7.10 am telling that his father passed away.  At first quite blurry with the message and it took me about half and hour to digest and start to react on it.  Tried few times call him but no answer, lucky my message being replied.  The worst thing happen to me today, am having my cycle on the same day.  Don't know how should I tell everybody the pain that I had but it is sssoooooo pain.  Due to my period pain, I nearly canceled to visit him but I keep on pondering and I just can't leave him alone by this time.

Called Macho Man to accompany me cause I knew I do not have strength to drive alone.  Reached Cheras Mosque about 10.30 am, by that time they already kafan the body.  MTD was with the body until everything done than Fieza and me meet him.  How strong you are, how harsh person you are but came across this moment, there must be some teardrops.  Be friend with him and know how he is, strong physical and wills but while we hug him...Three of us start crying.   It's hard to let go a person that we love but do we have choice on it???

Not able to talked much that time.  By 11.30, my pain became worst, I even can't stand anymore.  No choice, have to leave the mosque straight away without saying anything to him.  On my way back, I feel miserable and guilty.  The feel is over the top.  We laugh together, went through hard time together, we shared most of taughts but at this moment I left him aloneAm portray a bad friend, that is how I feel.  Every hour keep on SMS him for updating. 

Keep on telling Abang how I feel so he promised me to pay a visit during Tahlil.  Alhamdulillah MTD did understand my situation.  What ever it is, on his side everything settled.  Few chaotic appeared but it's normal especially in that situation.  Now is the time for him to have full recovery since his the one take fully in-charged while his father ill.  Once again I would like to express my condolence and sorry for MTD and the whole family for losing a person that they love, a person that they call him "FATHER".  

      Me and MTD

      

note:  Moga roh Allahyarham di cucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan di kalangan orang yang beriman

 

No comments :

Post a Comment