Followers

Friday, December 10, 2010

::Second Time::

Just came back from my second time of Narnia for the reason of accompany my only brother's family.  At first we intended to watch one of Malay movie that released today but than we had to switch for certain reason.  Moreover, Buah Hati going to join us.  Today was a first day screening for normal screen.  We reached One Utama (OU) quite early so we decided to had a quick dinner for our Buah Hati at A&W and he seems enjoy especially the curly fries.

Later we entered and get our seats, while Macho Man queing for our pop corn.  As usual the que was so long but since Narnia is one of hot selling movie at the moment, the advert took place almost half and hour and he able to join before the movie start.  Unfortunately, Buah Hati was so sleepy and he falls into a deep sleep although he look so interested  on the first half of the movie.  Overall I enjoyed the movie and the truth is I am not a 3D person because today I am more in the movie compared the previous one.  Maybe 3D eyewear disturbed myself and my mind so I lost interest on the movie but this time I can feel the sadness at the end of the movie seems I am aware that on the next series there will no more Pevensie's appearance.  I got this info through Narnia's Book synopsis.

Officially I've watched Narnia two time and its worth it.  Narnia's production making money through out the world and was thinking when will our local production be as standard as international movie.  Is there a third time for me?  Not sure yet, based on demand...he..he..he...so do not hesitate to choose this movie especially to Narnia's follower.  Whoever have not watch this movie, spare some time and watch previous series before spending money for this latest chronicles.  My previous comment is remain just that I add more feeling towards the movie for this time and of course the impact will be different right?? 



note:  Thinking to buy the books series...


No comments :

Post a Comment