Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Prep ur car! Avoid glass shattering + excessive UVs on ur skin. #Fujicool tint up! #MilkADeal

Prep ur car! Avoid glass shattering + excessive UVs on ur skin. #Fujicool tint up! #MilkADeal

Alhamdulillah, I have own car at my age early 20's. Since that, I learned from various people on how to take care my own car although my love put his responsibilities on it almost 200%. Tinted is the most important item and I put on higher priority rather than other accessories. I love to advice anybody who bought their own car to do tinted so basically I know range price for a good and quality tinted. That's why I should say this is super great offer. Now am thinking to change Abang's car tinted to this offer. Will discuss with him right now!!! *wink..wink..* For those who intend to have tinted on your car, this is right time. Learn more by click to the above link and if interested, grab it now!!! I bet you will stop complaining on hot weather and "I like....."

No comments :

Post a Comment